Some other people try to hide the emotional draining associated with intense stress – and also others are willing to work hard to get their anxieties, worries, and feelings under control. Here are some ideas that can help one manage stress:
- Embrace your emotional awareness as a pro rather than a con;
- Take the time to minimize your natural “catastrophizing” tendencies – such as jumping to conclusions;
- Seek out encouraging environments and positive people, avoiding those who are relentlessly pessimistic or highly critical of your ideals;
- Single out one priority at a time instead of spreading your energy – this is especially important as stress can easily make you lose track of your priorities;
- Remember that perfection is a path, not a destination.
start viewing stressful situations as learning opportunities. Stress may be an inseparable part of our lives, but being aware of its triggers and effects can help you handle it better.
How does stress affect you? Do you see it as an opportunity to flip a situation on its head, or would you rather ignore the world for a while? Share your thoughts